วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

การจากลา



                                                                    Parting (การจากลากัน)

       
                                   การลาแบบทั่วไป                          Goodbye./See you./ Bye-bye./So long.

                                                                                         See you./ See you tomorrow./ See you later.


                                   การขอตัว                                       Excuse me; I have to go now........เหตุผล......

                                                                                          you'll have to excuse me ; ........เหตุผล........


                                   การขอตัวกับเพื่อน                        I've got to go now./ I've got to get going./

                                                                                         I've gotta go now.

                 
                                  การขออนุญาต                               May i go to................ please?


                                 การขอให้โชคดี                               Have a nice day./ Have a wonderful evening./

                                                                                         Have a good fun.


                                 การขอให้ดูแลตัวเอง                        Take care of yourself./ Take care./ Be careful


                                การลาแบบรีบ                                  I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry./ Sorry.I'm in a rush


                               การลาเจ้าของบ้าน                           It was great. thanks a lot for inviting me.

                                                                                        Thanks a lot for having me. I had a great time.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น